Saturday, August 9, 2014

Gaming Eye-Wears - Gunnars

So this is a review/analysis type of post which is for the gunnar eye wear that i have , the Interceptor RED.
I bought it on my birthday (15 April - YaY !) , just to try them out as i read some blogs and saw some pro players using it all the time. So, I thought why not give it a shot, and bought them for Rs.3999/-
Buy from: Flipkart - for India and Amazon  for rest of the world(well almost).

So about some Pros and Cons about them what i found using them for so long ....

PROS :

  • Really useful if you spend more time on your PC (around 6-8 hours a day)
  • Pretty comfortable , i don't have any problem wearing my gaming headsets.
  • Does improve your vision , it 'zooms' the vision slightly.
  • Pale yellow shade color is hardly noticeable after some time.
  • Good build quality and packaging , i almost tore the package to open them.
  • Helps reduce eye fatigue and eye strain , no more red eyes 
  • I can play for hours on my PC without hurting my eyes
CONS :
  • Some people may not like pale yellow shades
  • No proper storing case has been provided (at least with my model)

This may not be the best suitable version of gunnar for you , find your own at : http://www.gunnars.com
Have Fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment